Devtech Phase Extender
DEVTECH 3-Phase PLC Bridge/Xtender is specifically designed for bridging two or more Feeder Transformers or interconnection of different power systems to extend PLC data transmission in LonWorks 3-Phase (R,Y,B) Power line Networks with one segment controller.
It is an important infrastructure component intended to use for all commercial PLC network applications especially for street light management systems.
- Interconnection between two or more different power systems or feeder transformers (System-1 <> ? System-2 <> System-N).
- Acts as a bridge between Power line and unpowered lonWork data networks.
- Possible to communicate over a distance of 20 km in unpowered LonWorks data lines ( PLT+ & PLT-).
- One segment controller can handle up to 200 devices installed in different Power line Networks.
- Galvanic safety isolation between Input 3 Phase AC mains and Output PLT+ & PLT- terminals.
- Operating Frequency Band : C ( Frequency band A can be available upon request).
- Casing : IP-65
|Line Voltage||3Ø AC 320 ~ 575V|
|Line Frequency||50 ~ 60Hz|
|Ambient Temperature (ta)||-40 to +55°C|
|Type of Protection||IP 65|
|LonWorks PLC Frequency||CENELEC C Band (110kHz – 140kHz)|
|Product Dimension (LXWXH)||150mm x 70mm x 40mm|