Devtech Lighting Control Gear 7000
Lighting Control Gear
Devtech LCG 7000 is an integral component of remote street lighting control solution that offers detailed lamp-level management capabilities of each & every street light in your city and ensures that the right amount of light is provided where and when needed. Energy costs are reduced by up to 30-50 percent through intelligent ON/OFF switching, targeted progressive dimming and efficient management of the consumption while overall Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO) costs come down. The module operates on PLC (60kHz – 140kHz) Power line based lighting automation system and it can be fitted to any lighting luminaire (HID – High Pressure Sodium/Metal Halide/CMH/CDM-T, Induction, LED’s, Plasma etc) equipped with Ballast/Driver on homogenous or heterogeneous lighting loads for control, monitor and report without adding any extra investment to the grid.
- Street Lighting
- High Mast/High Bay Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Parks & Townships
- Municipal Corporations
- Path way/Road way
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Warehouse/Parking Lot
- Hazardous locations
- 4 independent Relay Outputs and 0 – 10V Analog Dimming control.
- Can be used to control 4 independent HID/LED Luminaires based on Astro Timer and smart time Scheduler
- Automatic Street light control throughout the year on basis of precise sunrise and sunset time depending on the geographical location (Longitude & Latitude) of the switching point.
- Automatic setting of dawn dusk timings as per Longitude & Latitude.
- Built in Astronomical feature with high precision Real Time Clock (RTC).
- Provided with DIP Switch with 8 levels of pre-programmable settings to configure ON/OFF and dimming % based on Astro timer and Smart time scheduler.
- Ideal for outdoor & street lighting application.
- Provided with PROG Connector to modify the schedule changes
- User friendly software for device configuration (Optional).
- Highly visible LED Status indicators provide Power ON and Relay ON/OFF indication.
- Quiet, cool operation and Environmentally friendly.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Flexibility and Ease in Lighting Control.
- Comprehensive warranty.
- Enables to use with multiple lighting technologies and power supplies
– HPS/MH/CMH/CDM-T Lighting – Magnetic / Electronic Ballast
– LED Lighting – Driver
– Induction Lighting – Electronic Ballast/Generator
– Plasma Lighting
- Provided with PROG Connector to manually configure the geographical location (Longitude & Latitude) from the software for the Astro settings
|AC Voltage Range||AC 90 ~ 305V|
|No. of Power Outputs||4|
|Mains Frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Power Output||Max 500 Watt|
|Ambient Temperature||-40 to +550 C|
|Case Temperature||800 C|
|Moisture and Humidity||5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|LCG Power Consumption||< 3 Watt|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|RTC/Calender||100 Years Calendar, RTC ( Real Time Clock) with Battery Backup|
|Length (L)||Width (W)||Height (H)||Nett Weight|
The LCG 7000 Lighting Control Gear can be installed within the lighting fixture or in the access tray opening of the lighting fixture pole or in the gear tray or in a separate box. Figure shows a typical installation within the lighting fixture.
Installation for the LCG 7000 module is simple:
1. Install the LCG 7000 module.
2. Connect AC mains power to the LCG 7000 Mains Input.
Important: Disconnect line voltage before installing or replacing the LCG 7000 module.
3. Connect the power output of the LCG 7000 module to the luminaire power supply (electronic ballast/ generator or driver).
4. Connect the LCG 7000 control signal wires (0-10V/PWM dimming) to the ballast control input.