Devtech Lighting Control Gear 3300
Lighting Control Gear
A light weight innovative astronomical timer with Smart time scheduler uniquely designed to address the energy saving need while working with LED drivers or HID Ballast. In addition to the traditional astro based ON/OFF, this also serves the purpose of dimming HID/LED Luminaires by driving the dimming signals in scheduled manner round the clock and it is capable of driving 4 luminaires irrespective of their wattages totally not exceeding 2KW. Using this you can save energy by astro switching & dimming in one go.
- Street Lighting
- High Mast/High Bay Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Parks & Townships
- Municipal Corporations
- Path way/Road way
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Warehouse/Parking Lot
- Hazardous locations
- 4 independent Relay Outputs and 0 – 10V Analog Dimming control.
- Can be used to control 4 independent HID/LED Luminaires based on Astro Timer and smart time Scheduler
- Automatic Street light control throughout the year on basis of precise sunrise and sunset time depending on the geographical location (Longitude & Latitude) of the switching point.
- Automatic setting of dawn dusk timings as per Longitude & Latitude.
- Built in Astronomical feature with high precision Real Time Clock (RTC).
- Provided with DIP Switch with 8 levels of pre-programmable settings to configure ON/OFF and dimming % based on Astro timer and Smart time scheduler.
- Ideal for outdoor & street lighting application.
- Provided with PROG Connector to modify the schedule changes
- User friendly software for device configuration (Optional).
- Highly visible LED Status indicators provide Power ON and Relay ON/OFF indication.
- Quiet, cool operation and Environmentally friendly.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Flexibility and Ease in Lighting Control.
- Comprehensive warranty.
- Enables to use with multiple lighting technologies and power supplies
– HPS/MH/CMH/CDM-T Lighting – Magnetic / Electronic Ballast
– LED Lighting – Driver
– Induction Lighting – Electronic Ballast/Generator
– Plasma Lighting
- Provided with PROG Connector to manually configure the geographical location (Longitude & Latitude) from the software for the Astro settings
|AC Voltage Range||AC 90 ~ 305V|
|No. of Power Outputs||4|
|Mains Frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Power Output||Max 500 Watt|
|Ambient Temperature||-40 to +550 C|
|Case Temperature||800 C|
|Moisture and Humidity||5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|LCG Power Consumption||< 3 Watt|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|RTC/Calender||100 Years Calendar, RTC ( Real Time Clock) with Battery Backup|
|Length (L)||Width (W)||Height (H)||Nett Weight|
The LCG 3300 Lighting Control Gear can be installed within the lighting fixture or in the access tray opening of the lighting fixture pole or in the gear tray or in a separate box. Figure shows a typical installation within the lighting fixture.
Installation for the LCG 3300 module is simple:
1. Install the LCG 3300 module.
2. Connect AC mains power to the LCG 3300 Mains Input.
Important: Disconnect line voltage before installing or replacing the LCG 3300 module.
3. Connect the power output of the LCG 3300 module to the luminaire power supply (electronic ballast/ generator or driver).
4. Connect the LCG 3300 control signal wires (0-10V/PWM dimming) to the ballast control input.