Devtech IoT Gateway 5103
IoT Gateway 5103
Devtech IoT Gateway 5103 is a high performance M2M segment controller based on IQRF mesh technology which serves as a data concentrator or a gateway for a group of RF enabled Lighting Control Gear – LCG 6000 to connect with cloud enabled iStreet.Network Software using WAN communication IP network such as 2G/3G cellular, GSM/GPRS, Ethernet or Wi-Fi for remote monitoring & controlling operations of streetlight assets from the off-site location. This lets you to save energy, improve operations and lower maintenance cost.
- Street Lighting
- High Mast/High Bay Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
- Parks & Townships
- Municipal Corporations
- Path way/Road way
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Warehouse/Parking Lot
- Hazardous locations
- Located on street light network which acts as a network manager to manage all the traffic information, monitor and control commands for each individual LCG fitted to HID or LED luminaire using IQMESH RF technology.
- Provides various WAN communication IP network such as 2G/3G cellular, GSM/GPRS, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi to connect directly to Intelligent Streetlight control Devtech iStreet.Network software Standalone/Cloud based server application) for remote monitoring, controlling operations and data acquisition of electrical parameters, failure informations from off-site location with substantial amount of energy savings and reduced Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO) cost.
- One IoT Gateway can support up to 239 LCG nodes in one street light network.
- Optimizes communications with RF meshing/repeating.
- Isolated RS485 Modbus RTU Port with built in transceiver.
- Automatic Street light control throughout the year on basis of precise sunrise and sunset time depending on the configured geographical location (Longitude & Latitude).
- Locally stores all the status, metrology & failure information, historical data such as energy consumption (kWh) & running hours of the each individual lamp/device.
- Auto discovery of devices reduces the time for the installation, replacement and upgrading.
- 3 X High-Voltage, High-Current SPST Relays.
- Lighting levels for each lamp can be scheduled for ON, OFF, Dimming % based on Astronomical or
Real Time Clock (RTC) settings
- Built-in Gateway Applications :
- Astronomical clock with high precision RTC
- Scheduling of time of day, day of week/month, date and sunrise/sunset relative timings
- Alarming and flexible reporting
- Data logging with historical data repositories
- Failure detection and reporting
- SMTP EMAIL support
- Event and fault Logging
- Network time synchronization with server
- 10kV/5kA Surge Protection
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Comprehensive warranty
|Operating Input Voltage||AC 90 ~ 305V|
|Mains Frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Installation Type||Pole Mount or Wall Mount|
|Ambient Temperature (ta)||-40°C to +55°C|
|Relative Humidity||10 … 90% RH max @ 50°C (non-condensing)|
|RTC / Calendar||High accuracy Real Time Clock (RTC) with Battery Backup, 100 Years Calendar|
|Relay Outputs||3 X SPST Relays rated at 240VAC @ 10A or 24 VDC @ 16A|
|Length (L)||Width (W)||Height (H)||Nett Weight|