Devtech M2M Group CMS
Group Control Monitoring System
DEVTECH Group Control Monitoring System is a GSM/GPRS/3G/4G/Equivalent proven technology installed in a feeder or switching point for remote monitoring and controlling group of street lights. It is group wise central monitoring system. Group Controller is an Automatic Street light control throughout the year on basis of precise sunrise and sunset time depending on the geographical location. It performs reporting of energy metering and failure information to central control station at variable time intervals. It achieves instant fault reporting via SMS along with fault information & details of location. Group Controller has built in astronomical feature with high precision real time clock. It has Self-protection from short-circuit, over voltage, over load, 40KA surge protection and anti- theft alert. It has IP 65 / 66 protected enclosure.
|Street Lighting||High Mast/High Bay Lighting||Industrial Lighting||Commercial Lighting|
|Parks & Townships||Municipal Corporations||Path way/Road way||IT Campus|
|Bridges & Tunnels||Warehouse/Parking Lot||Hazardous locations||Mines|
- Centralized control and monitoring group of street lights at feeder level or switching point.
- Switching ON and OFF the lights of particular feeder switching point with group or phase wise control (R,Y,B) and/or networked switching points from Central Control Station instantaneously.
- Automatic Street light control throughout the year on basis of precise sunrise and sunset time depending on the geographical location (Longitude & Latitude) of the switching point.
- Automatic setting of dawn dusk timings as per Longitude & Latitude.
- Built in Astronomical feature with high precision Real Time Clock(RTC).
- Reporting of energy metering and failure information to central control station at variable time intervals.
- Provides various WAN communication IP network such as 3G/4G Cellular, GSM/GPRS, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connectivity to Central control station for the secured remote monitoring and control system with Devtech group CMS Software (Standalone/Web or Cloud based server application).
- Optically Isolated dry contact digital Inputs for the external sensor interface like ambient light, occupancy motion or traffic detection weather sensors.
- High-Voltage, High-Current rating SPST relays for driving 3 Phase, 4 pole contactors.
- Self-protection from short-circuit, over voltage, over load, 40KA surge protection and anti- theft alert.
- ISOLATED RS485 MODBUS RTU PORT with built in transceiver.
- Built in Group CMS Applications:
- Astronomical clock with high precision RTC
- Scheduling of time of day, day of week/month, date and sunrise/sunset relative timings
- Data logging with historical data repositories and storage in SD card
- Energy Metering data acquisition, analysis and reporting
- Alarming and flexible reporting
- Failure detection and reporting
- SMS integration
- SMTP EMAIL support
- Serial and Telnet console user interface for advanced configuration setup, debug, Network Installation commissioning, Scheduling, Alarming and data logging.
- Event and fault Logging.
- Optionally provided with UPS back up for around 6 to 8 hours.
- Instant fault reporting via SMS along with fault information & details of location.
- Network time synchronization with server.
- Quiet, cool operation and environmentally friendly.
- IP65/66 Enclosure with CAM lock key arrangement (Rittal make).
- Comprehensive warranty.
- Available in Single phase and Three phase models with rating starting from 5KVA upto 50KVA ( Higher KVA rating are available on request ).
- Customized solutions are available as per requirement from design to delivery for OEM´s.
|DEVTECH GROUP CMS Controlling/Setting/Monitoring/Protection or Alarm/SMS Alert
(Using function) Description
|1.Group & Individual Phase (R,Y,B)
||2. Setting of Group CMS Unit
||3. Resetting the Group CMS Unitbased on Ad-hoc request or
|1. Voltage (V)
||2. Current (A)
||3. Active Power (kW)
|4. Reactive Power (kVAR)
||5. Apparent Power (kVA)
||6. Power Factor (PF)
||8. Other Parameters
||9. Status Parameters
|1. High/Low Voltage Alarm, Cut-Off &
SMS Alert for each phase (R,Y,B)
|2.High/Low Current Alarm, Cut-Off & 3.
SMS Alert for each phase (R,Y,B)
|3.Low Power Factor Alarm & SMS
SMS Alert for each phase (R,Y,B) Alert for each phase (R,Y,B)
|4. Phase Overload Alarm, Cut-Off &SMS Alert||5.Power Failure Alarm& SMS Alert||6.Contactor Failure/MCB Failure Alarm & SMS Alert|
|7.Theft Alarm & SMS Alert||8.Group Failure Alarm & SMS Alert||9.No output supply Alarm & SMS Alert|
|Operating Input Voltage||
|Mains Frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||< 15 Watts|
|Installation Type||Pole Mount or Wall Mount|
|Ambient Temperature||-40 to +550 C|
|Relative Humidity||10 … 90% RH max @ 500 C (non-condensing)|
|RTC / Calendar||100 Years Calendar, RTC ( Real Time Clock) with Battery Backup|
|AC 3Ø , 4 Wire static
|Cabinet Enclosure(Rittal make)||
|Product Dimension (HXWXD)||380mm x 600mm x 210mm|